Shipping Countries: Malaysia
Ready to ship in 2-3 weeks
Delivery and Shipping Policy
Thank you for visiting and shopping at the Thanamkas Tailorin. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Delivery Policy.
For tailoring services:
The end-to-end delivery process can be summarized as below:
• Upon receipt of your fabric, tailoring will take between 10 to 14 days
• Then, it will be shipped to your designated address. This will take between 3 to 7 days
Tailors may not accept orders when overloaded, for instance during peak seasons such as Hari Raya to ensure smooth quality deliveries to clients.
Weekends and holidays:
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
Delivery location and rates, for items < 1kg: (check further details on shipment). Shipment in Malaysia will be at RM10.00 flat rate. Local pick up is also feasible for those who live in Kuala Lumpur. Time commitment: If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Delivery delays can occasionally occur. Orders: Individual order / small orders: Items will be sent to the designated address as per your original order. Bulk purchases: Items will be sent to a drop off locations as advised. Postage will be billed accordingly. Shipment confirmation & Order tracking You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Customs, Duties and Taxes We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Damages We are not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. International Shipping Policy We currently do not ship outside of Malaysia
Thanamkas Tailoring is committed to provide the best customer experience.
Our refund policy includes the following:
1. For tailoring services, there is no refund if we do not receive the fabric you ship to us.
2. We do not accept any returns after 14 days from the shipment date.
3. Returned items must be unused, unwashed and undamaged.
4. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, please contact us within 3 days of delivery. We will work with you to resolve the issue quickly.
6. Email email@example.com with your order number to receive your return authorization. A buyer is responsible to return the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
7. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an order within 24 hours the order is made. You have the option to either replace it with another SKUs of the same value or receive relevant gift vouchers worth the same value.
8. All refund recipients will receive an email confirmation for their records.